After 10 years of dyhidrosis, my life changed

Hello, everyone!

My name is Roxana, I have 33 years old and I live in northern Romania, in a city called Baia Mare.
For over 10 years I had a skin condition called dyshidrosis1, that was manifested on both my palms and the sole of the left foot.
I have tried several lotions and creams, less or more expensive, I have visited all the dermatologists in my city and none of them was really able to help me.

The truth is that none could help me as the reasons of this chronic disease are unknown! Mostly, I would get a “Try to avoid stress!” or “You’ll live with it for the rest of your life!”.
Although, for many years I thought that I had psoriasis and that scared me deeply, just three years ago I found out that I was misdiagnosed and the true name of this skin condition is dyshidrosis.
I almost lost hope until one day I discovered Laminine2, a food supplement that I took twice a day (2 pills twice a day) and I was able to see great results in less than 3 months!
I was so happy that I didn’t feel the urge to scratch anymore,  my skin was looking better and better !
Luckily, my life has improved!

I want to be able to help other people as much as Laminine has helped me!
Laminine is the secret to perfect health, mentally, emotionally and physically. Laminine is the stem cell activator!
You can order it now here: https://mylifepharm.com/2cutureanu/product/laminine
© Roxana Cutureanu
1https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis
2 https://mylifepharm.com/2cutureanu/product/laminine




Comentarii